Liv Neurofeedback is a type of biofeedback that measures brain waves to produce a signal that can be used as feedback to teach self-regulation of brain function.
In order to complete its products in the field of neurophysiology, Liv Company has produced a neurofeedback device (with the capability of having a biofeedback sensor) in 2-8 channels versions. The most important feature of this device is the ability to create audio, video and electrical feedback for the user as desired.
- hiddenUser friendly
- hiddenLight weight
- hiddenAccurate noise-free results
- hiddenHigh quality wireless amplifier
- hiddenIdeal for clinical usage
- iddenFriendly and intuitive handling of the recording and review software
- hiddenOperation on full charge up to 24 hours
- hiddenFlexibility for the doctor
- hiddenPatient comfort