Transcranial direct current stimulation is a form of neuromodulation that uses constant, low direct current delivered via electrodes positioned along the scalp, producing immediate and lasting changes in brain function.
Liv TDCS is a perfect combination of simplicity and functionality. It is incredibly user friendly, portable and well-designed with synchronized and optically isolated 8 channel EEG bring in complete solution for research and clinical applications. It has all the necessary features you look for in a neurodiagnostic device and that is why is recommended by professionals and used by leading universities.
- hiddenUser friendly
- hiddenLight weight
- hiddenAccurate noise-free results
- hiddenHigh quality wireless or USB amplifier
- hiddenIdeal for clinical and research usage
- iddenFriendly and intuitive handling of the recording and review software
- hiddenOperation on full charge up to 24 hours
- hiddenFlexibility for the doctor
- hiddenPatient comfort